Bebamour Baby Changing Bag

Now before I had Archie I decided to go for an on the should baby changing bag and I went for the chevron skip hop one , it’s been amazing as it could go on the silver cross pram we had but when we changed to a stroller it would always fall off the bars. So I’d use it over the shoulder (like your supposed to) but i always found it would fall off too.

Bebamour kindly sent us one of their lovely rucksack change bags to try out. Since receiving  this bag I can honestly say I wish I’d got one sooner !

There’s no issue of it falling off your shoulders.

Something I really like about the bag is how many different compartments it has and that it has an insulated pocket in the front zipper which can be used to store food or baby milk.

I’m also in love with the colour and style of this bag as it really doesn’t look like a change bag ! ( we choose dark grey and gold)

This bag really does have so much space in it’s fab !

So thank you so much Bebamour for converting us to a rucksack style bag we absolute love it and it has made my life so much easier ❤️







www.amazon.co.uk/bebamour

Comments

Popular Posts