Happy Post 



Wow what an amazing week it was for me and Archie, we received the most happiest post of all. 

It was from Sleepyhead of Sweden. We recieved an email at the beginning of the week from Dockatot who wanted to collaborate with us. They were going to kindly gift Archie one of the Grand sleeping pods. I had a look on the Sleephead website and decided to go for the grand pod in Carrara marble.

The communication from dockatot on the delivery of our Sleepyhead was amazing they had sent us the tracking information, so we could keep up to date as to when it was going to arrive.

The package arrived the day i was working so unfortunately had to wait to open it the day after. I was so excited i just wanted to go and open it, but it was in Archies room and I didn’t want to wake him.

I was finally able to get my hands  on our delivery.





My first impressions of the Grand pod 

Wow 

The pod was absolutely huge, I couldn’t quite belive it, it comes in its own little carry case with a handle making it easy to travel with.

I am so happy that we decided to go for the marble as it really is stunning.

When Archie was a newborn i decided to purchase the Sleepyhead Deluxe, and we have used that ever since right up to the age of 9 months, so we are so humbled that we have been able to try out the Grand pod.

I popped the Grand pod into Archies mokee cot and it fits so perfectly and just looks like it should be there.

He first tested out his grand pod for his nap, he was so comfy and chilled he had an extra half an hour.

I would totally recommend the sleepyhead range to any mum as Archie feels so cosy and snug in his and the quality of detail to the product is just amazing.

Thank you so much to dockatot for gifting Archie this lovely Sleepyhead Grand, we are so grateful.

You can check out their products via the link below.







Comments

Popular Posts